Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning

wills-trusts-estate-planningHouston attorney Nawaz Ukani with Ramji Law Group provides individuals and families with legal representation in probate administration, elder law, and dependant administration, including guardianships.  Ramji Law assists clients in Harris, Montgomery, and Fort Bend counties, and throughout the State of Texas.

Ramji Law Group can also assist you with the preparation of your Last Will and Testament as well as any other ancillary estate planning documents you may need, such as:

  • power of attorney
  • medical power of attorney
  • designation of guardian
  • directive to physicians (living will)
  • medical power of attorney for children
  • designation of guardian for children
  • irrevocable life insurance trust
  • special needs trust (aka supplemental needs trust)

Let us help you make a plan that both preserves your estate for the people you care about while minimizing the burden on your family.

What is probate? Probate is the legal process that transfers title of property from the estate of the person who has died, known as the “decedent,” to his or her beneficiaries. Probate is often sought when the decedent owned real property or financial accounts and the financial institution has requested Letters Testamentary.

Who can initiate probate proceedings? The application may be made by the executor named in the will or by any heir, devisee, spouse, creditor, or any other persons having a property right in, or claim against, the estate.

Guardianships and probate administration both require specialized legal knowledge and a caring approach.  The law office of Ramji Law Group understands that clients come to them when they are facing a difficult time in their life.  Many  clients are dealing with the recent death or disability of a loved one, and need a Houston probate lawyer who will address their needs with compassion and empathy.  If you need assistance with a guardianship proceeding or the probate of an estate, contact us for immediate assistance at 713-888-8888.